A round up of sustainability events in and for East Lothian
If you’d like your event included, send us an email at email@example.com with the place, date, some brief info and a web link. Pics welcome.
6th 7pm Beeswax Wrap Workshop at Wee Red Upcycles Haddington
8th Lil pop up shop at The Loft Cafe & Bakery, Haddington
9th Design and print your own Valentines Card at MADE in East Lothian, Haddington
10th Beginners Crochet at Cockenzie House
11th Lil's Great Nurdle Hunt with Muddy Buddies at Yellowcraig Beach
10th Lino Printing at Steampunk Cafe, North Berwick
Lil and Muddy Buddies are delighted to invite you to join us as part of The Great Nurdle Hunt. All ages welcome, the more the merrier!
Join us as we’ll find out what nurdles are, explore the best techniques to find and collect them, collect as many as we can and upload our results to the global citizen science Great Nurdle Hunt - led by North Berwick's own Fidra.
Please let us know by clicking going on the Facebook event if you're coming so we can arrange litter pickers for anyone interested.
- appropriate warm clothes including wellies/ beach shoes
- snacks, drinks for your group
- if you have them, old sieves, dustpan & brush or tweezers for searching, bucket, jar with lid for keeping your finds.
- something to kneel on if the sand is wet
- £2 for parking. Please feel free to use event comments to arrange car sharing/ lifts.