Where’s your shop?
Sorry, we don’t have a shop and we have no fixed plans for one at the moment.
We LOVE the idea of a shop full of gleaming mason jars and recycled wood panelling. We daydream a lot about how our shop would look. Truly, a lot.
We are for all of East Lothian and Edinburgh too so setting up a shop in one location would limit access to many of our customers who live elsewhere. So we bring the shop to you through pop ups, markets and click and collect. That way we get to meet existing and new customers - we love being out and about, talking to people about making Lil steps.
The additional overheads of a bricks and mortar shop are onerous for a small business and worst of all we would have to pass them on to you, our customers! We are keen to make zero waste as affordable as possible for everyone.
So if there’s no shop, how do I get my stuff?
You can shop one of two ways:
Shop online and have your order delivered to you
Shop in person at a pop up, market or other event. You can find where we’ll be on our events page.
What is your returns policy?
1. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, we do understand that sometimes you may change your mind, so should you wish to return an item, we will be happy to offer a refund or exchange provided the item is unused and in the same condition as you received it, including any product packaging (not postal packaging).
2. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made.
3. Please note that unless the item is damaged or faulty or there was an error on our part, the costs of returning the item are non refundable. We cannot accept responsibility for goods in transit or returned goods that do not arrive. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting from the Post Office, or use a signed for service.
4. Once the item has been received and inspected by us we will refund the price of the item using the same method originally used by you to pay for it, or exchange the product if an exchange has been requested.
5. We regret that the following items are non-returnable for hygiene reasons, unless faulty; toothbrushes and other oral products.
6. None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
Any other questions?
Please drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org